Wednesday 20 June 2012

First Job

If me talking about my first job experience then I can say it was my first job but I was not getting any salary for my work.
I had started my career as a Network Engineer in 2004. From my studies on wards i have more interest to know about the networking technology.
So I had joined in D.R.S Systems and Services in Hyderabad as a Network Engineer and I have been referred by one of my uncle's friend. I don’t have any details about the salary and the work.

The company basically provides end to end network setup and maintenance include configuring the new networks like LAN and providing internet to them and maintaining them.
I was very much exited about my job to know new technologies in live environment and my actual learning has started now and then started knowing everything about the networks and have learned about Cisco routers and switches configuring them and maintaining them it was really nice that i am learning new things that i am loving it.
and the sad part is that i was not paid salary for initial or first three months and later month onwards i was get paid by Rs.3000/-.
Though my salary was not good enough to survive in Hyderabad, even i was with D.R.S for two years.
later i was switched to HCL Technologies Bangalore.

No comments:

Post a Comment