Friday 22 June 2012

Life at Graduation

Ha.. My graduation BCA ( Bachelor Of Computer Applications) most memorable days of my life, I made few good friends which is an everlasting friendship.. Yeah that’s true. 

In the college last bench my favorite place to sit and enjoy, couple of them making absolute noise, couple of them observing girls and throwing comments(including me), the others enjoying. Yeah I am a rascal those days and my friends too are the same. The other interesting thing those days is singing songs.. a guy good(not very good) at singing and the other playing music with his fingers on the  bench accordingly in-sink with those songs.  

Travelling in the APSRTC bus(the govt operated corporation) daily, 40 km nearly, along with my other couple of friends, another memorable one attached to my life. Always hanging at the door, acting like a cleaner helping people getting on to the bus.. yeah real funny things. Same repeating thing in the return journey and then hang out with my local friends, reaching home by 7 or 8PM daily and dad’s regular scolding. 

Didn’t get a chance to involve in romance with a girlfriend, “no girl friends.. absolutely no girl friends” and I believe most of my girl classmates hated me.

Not even a single class I paid attention.. still managed to pass all the exams. Special thanks to my dear friend Suresh Motukuri who is wokring, now as a lecturer in Nalanda College vijayawada, helped me with mathematics that I scored the highest in the class. Days passed by and we all finished our exams and passed out.

It was a really good and fun time for me, not only my self all of my friends are somehow managed and struggled a bit to get my degree certificates. which has again created a good repo at my college principal.

After all every one of my class has dispatched and they are busy with their plans and preparations to their post graduation. some of them are choosed MBA and Some of them are choosed MCA and legends like me had choosed MSC Infomation Systems.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hyyy Der i am from mumbai i appiled for fresh passport i submitted my form n payment done from debit card rupay of bank of maharashtra payment status shows failed n amount as been deducted from my account so wat should i do get back my amount plz rply me through mail my email id:- Jainams262@gmail.com

Post a Comment