Wednesday 20 June 2012

MySelf

This is very tough situation to tell about my self have to think too much to tell about my self.
Let me tell you some thing about me, I hope its shoudn't be boring. I am Veera Venkata Jagadeesh Babu Bhogireddy. Don’t you think I have a very big name? Yes, its really big name and I like my name and especially I like my name because my name creates unique presence of my self  wherever I would be.
We are basically from very poor village background and all of our fore fathers and relatives' profession is "AGRICULTURE/ CULTIVATION".
We are a family of 5 people, father, mother and two elder sisters and my self. Both sisters were married and blessed with kids as well. I can say that I am lucky in my family where I am the younger one though there is no restrictions to me from any one of my family and more over everyone will be very friendly.
I have forgot to tell about my native place, I guess no one can knows about my village name apart of my village people. our native place is THUNGALAVARI PALEM, near Nagayalanka Mandal. The area had been formerly known as DIVISEEMA from Krishna District AndhraPradesh.
But we have settled in Poranki  village in Vijayawada since 35 years. My father got a job in APSRTC Vijayawada on a reference of my grandfather's brother who was already working in APSRTC that time. So we were moved   to Vijayawada from our native place.
I have completed my post graduation in Msc Information Systems from G.I.T.A.M University, Visakhapatnam.
I have started my Career with D.R.S as a Network Engineer in 2004.
Later moved to HCL Technologies Bangalore as a Weblogic Administrator in 2006, was responsible for all Software Configuration Management Activities.
Later moved to Invensys-PLC Hyderabad as a Software Configuration Manager Level II in 2008.
Unfortunately Invensys has rolled out all Indian operations to Cognizant Technologies Hyderabad , So we all our Invensys offshore team has become employees of Cognizant Hyderabad in 2009.
I am still with Cognizant Technologies as a Sr. Associate.Now I am in United Kingdom London as part of company business operations from Feb 2012.
Now I am going to tell you about my character :
               
My first quality is my attitude. having this kind of attitude i can be a very good friend to my friends and very good son to my parents and very good brother to my sisters. I am vey jovial and fun oriented person. I always makes fun with my friends and like to spend time with friends to have more fun.
I am a kind of person where i can give more value to relations rather than money.
I can easily mingled with everyone and makes a very healthy relationship.
Yes, i dont like to tell lies and i will get a very bad impression on people who is telling lies and blaming others.I will make friends to everyone and some of them will be my true friends where they can be trsutful to me. Infact i dont like to maintain any relationship with people who are not obedient and trustworthy.
I never leave or quit any relationship, which is really true.Finally, what i can say about my self is i am optimistic and ready to face any challenge and kind hearted and down to earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment